Faithful reproduction of the Nintendo NES Control Deck Console Box + inner cartons, made of sturdy 2.3 mm thick double wave cardboard. This box is shipped disassembled. Easy assembly: cut, fold and paste. VAT included.
This box is shipped disassembled to facilitate shipping and protect it from possible damage.
Nintendo NES Control Deck console packaging perfect for your console. (Spanish version)
The assembly is simple and can be done by anyone:
- Cut the outline of the template
- Fold through the right areas
- Paste in the area indicated in the template.
When you finish you will get a box identical to the original but more resistant.
Nintendo NES Control Deck console box
Packaging of the Nintendo NES Control Deck console to store your retro console as if you had just bought it.
You may also like:
Paperboard used cardboard type
The box is made of sturdy 2.3 mm cardboard with 1 wave cardboard core, like the original. Its surface allows high resolution printing and great definition in its colors.
If you reside in France you must make your purchase at retroboxes.fr
If you reside in Germany you must make your purchase at retroboxes.de
If you reside in Spain or other countries you must make your purchase at retroboxes.es
Since from this store we only deliver to the United Kingdom, USA, Canadá or Ireland.
In just one year, it sold more than 2.5 million units in Japan, a complete success.
The NES control was the first to dispense with the cumbersome joystick of previous joystick controls. It had two controls connected to the rear.
- Nintendo Zapper: Light Gun.
- Robotic Operating Buddy: A light system similar to the Zapper pistol.
- NES Cleaning Kit: To clean dirt and dust.
- Power Glove: It was a glove to control some functions on the screen with finger movements.
- Family BASIC: A keyboard similar to the Atari 2600 BASIC cartridge and allowed to program games that were saved in the included cassette recorder.